The Platform employs end-to-end encryption, for data in storage, in transit, and during computation. It also provides data owners with a spectrum of authorization controls corresponding to different levels of data access, which they can choose to assign to collaborators.
Key security features of the Platform include:
- Secure user authentication
- Support for two-factor authentication and client-side encryption
- Encrypted TLS channels for all data transfer, with HSTS
- RSA keys with 4096 and 2048 bits length for transfer
- AES-256 encryption for all disk volumes
See our Security White Paper for a full overview of the Platform’s security features.
The Seven Bridges Platform can be run in a Virtual Private Cloud, as a local deployment, or a hybrid solution of the two. This allows you to use the Platform for processing highly confidential data that must remain offline.