Seven Bridges accepts notices of copyright infringement filed in accordance with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you find content on our platform that you believe infringes your copyrights or those of someone you represent, please let us know by filing a notice of infringement.
Please include the following in your notice:
- Identify the copyrighted work(s) that you believe have been infringed, preferably including the URL of a non-infringing source.
- Identify the allegedly infringing content on our platform, preferably by URL.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, preferably an email address.
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Include your signature. An electronic signature is fine.
You can file your notice via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via regular mail to the following address:Seven Bridges Genomics Inc.
1 Main St #500
Cambridge, MA 02142
+1 (617) 294-6582