Advance population health with nation-scale genomics infrastructure
Seven Bridges is the go-to provider of end-to-end informatics infrastructure for governments seeking to launch and develop nation-scale genomics initiatives.
We work closely with officials, universities and industry to deliver projects embedded in the local knowledge economy.
We help governments:
- Operationalize genomic data collection, curation, analysis, and connection
- Deploy novel analytic methods, including our Graph Genome for population-scale genomic discovery
- Build and scale secure local and cloud-based data infrastructure
Accelerate biomedical discovery with accessible public data portals
Seven Bridges puts public and government biomedical data to use via secure and accessible data-sharing ecosystems such as the NCI Cancer Genomics Cloud and NIH Data Commons.
Choose Seven Bridges to:
- Build a research environment that brings together data, analytics, and computation in one place
- Democratize data access to support collaborative investigation of the causes of health and disease
- Enable researchers to understand and develop solutions to the world’s biggest healthcare challenges
Deliver efficient data sharing and collaboration for research consortia
Seven Bridges facilitates international collaboration for the largest disease-focused consortia across academia, industry and the clinic, including:
- Gabriella Miller Kids First and Cavatica
- PanCancer Analysis of Whole Genomes (PCAWG)
- Blood Profiling Atlas in Cancer (BloodPAC)
Research consortia use Seven Bridges to improve collaborative data management and analysis.
Our cloud-based software makes work among multiple investigators across global locations as easy as if everyone were in the same lab. We centralize pipelines and data so every analysis conforms to a consortium’s standard operating procedures.
Members can share data, methods, and results and retain full control over access.