Recently published apps
We have just published the following tools from the BBTools 39.01 toolkit:
- BBDuk: used for trimming, filtering, and masking of input reads.
- Reformat: used for generic read-processing tasks (changing ASCII quality encoding, interleaving, file format, compression).
- BBMap: used for splice-aware read alignment.
- Dedupe: used for removing duplicates from input sequences.
- SplitNextera: used for splitting Nextera long-mate-pair reads.
- CalcUniqueness: used for determining library complexity and the need for additional sequencing by generating kmer uniqueness histogram.
- Taxonomy: used for printing taxonomy information for provided organism identifiers.
- Repair: used to correct disordered reads and reads whose mates have been lost.
- Seal: used for alignment-free sequence quantification.
- BBMerge: used for merging overlapping paired end reads.
- BBMask: used for masking low-complexity, tandem repeats or SAM mapped regions.
- Tadpole: used as a kmer-based assembler.
- Statistics: used for calculating assembly statistics.
- BBNorm: used for normalizing read depth based on kmer counts.