Recently published apps
We have published six tools from the BEDTools 2.30.0 toolkit:
- BEDTools Coverage – returns the depth and breadth of coverage of features from B on the intervals in A.
- BEDTools Genomecov – computes histograms of feature coverage for a given genome.
- BEDTools GetFasta – extracts sequences from a FASTA file for each of the intervals defined in a BED/GFF/VCF file.
- BEDTools Intersect – screens for overlaps between two sets of genomic features.
- BEDTools Merge – combines overlapping or “book-ended” features in an interval file into a single feature.
- BEDTools Sort – sorts a feature file by chromosome and other criteria.
We have also published the Functional Equivalence Evaluation workflow for comparing the functional equivalence of different WGS/WES processing analyses. Functional Equivalence Evaluation workflow is used to establish if the results can be used together (compared, merged) in downstream analyses (common scenario with large, multi-center sequencing studies where different institutions use their own analysis protocols) or considered equally valid for drawing conclusions.