Recently published apps
The following apps were published in CWL1.x:
- SRA Toolkit 2.10.8 – NCBI’s collection of tools and libraries for accessing data in Sequence Read Archives format (SRA).
- SRA Download and Set Metadata a workflow that allows for downloading full SRA datasets and populating any metadata information that goes with the dataset
- AnnotSV 3.0.7 – structural variant annotation and raking tool.
- IsoformSwitchAnalyzeR 1.12.0 – a tool for differential splicing analysis, it performs statistical identification of the isoform switching while comparing two sample groups.
- DRIMSeq 1.16.1 – performs differential transcript usage (DTU) analyses using Dirichlet-multinomial generalized linear models.
- DEXSeq 1.36.0 – toolkit for testing differential exon usage in comparative RNA-Seq experiments.
- Differential Exon Usage with DEXSeq 1.36.0 – a workflow constructed out of DEXSeq tools, meant for a comprehensive differential splicing analysis.