New password validation rules
In order to maintain a high level of security and prevent unauthorized access to the Seven Bridges Platform, we have introduced password checking against a database of commonly used passwords and those that were compromised in data breaches across the Internet, which is why they are considered unsafe. If the entered password exists in this database, you will need to use a different one.
Additionally, please note that the entire password validation process takes place within the Seven Bridges infrastructure, which ensures an additional level of security as there are no third-party services involved. This password validation mechanism applies when trying to perform the following actions:
- Sign up for a new account.
- Set up a new password to replace an expired one.
- Change the account password.
Recently published apps
- GATK Broad Best Practice Variant Calling From uBAM – This workflow presents two different BROAD Best Practice workflows incorporated into one – BAM processing and variant calling.
- Functional Equivalence WGS – This workflow processes WGS data according to the functional equivalence standard.