Supported instances update
With this update you can now use the newest instance sizes for Amazon EC2 C5, R5 and M5 Instances in task executions and Data Cruncher analyses.
The following instances have been added:
- c5.12xlarge (48 vCPU, 96 GiB memory, EBS-only)
- c5.24xlarge (96 vCPU, 192 GiB memory, EBS-only)
- r5.8xlarge (32 vCPU, 256 GiB memory, EBS-only)
- r5.16xlarge (64 vCPU, 512 GiB memory, EBS-only)
- m5.8xlarge (32 vCPU, 128 GiB memory, EBS-only)
- m5.16xlarge (64 vCPU, 256 GiB memory, EBS-only)
Learn more about supported instance types.
Recently published apps
Single-Cell Smart-seq2 Workflow v3.0.0
This workflow is designed by the Data Coordination Platform of the Human Cell Atlas to process single-cell RNAseq (scRNA-seq) data generated by Smart-seq2 assays. It enables processing of stranded or unstranded, paired-end or single-end, scRNA-seq data from individual cells.