Seven Bridges Achieves Record Growth in 2018
Record Year Solidifies Company’s Position as the Premier Biomedical Data Science Platform and Service Provider
Following a $50M Series B round of funding in early 2018, Seven Bridges has been focused on expanding reach into the biopharma community where the integration of large population-level molecular and phenotypic data is critical for accelerating the identification of novel drug targets and more effectively positioning therapies for the patients most likely to benefit from them.
“Deep incorporation of molecular data into the drug discovery and development lifecycle has the potential to significantly reduce the time, cost, and risk associated with bringing new drugs to market,” said Brandi Davis-Dusenbery, CEO of Seven Bridges. “We are thrilled to see our customers realizing the promise of precision medicine by leveraging the Seven Bridges products and services.”
Seven Bridges 2018 Highlights
- Achieved 260% ACV growth
- Maintained a 95% renewal rate
- Completed a $50M Series B round of funding
- Deployed a multi-cloud strategy by continuing to expand our relationship with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and signing new partnerships with Google and Alibaba, enabling researchers to analyze data where it lives
- Partnered with eNios to break the biomarker bottleneck
- Launched the largest cancer pediatric resource by partnering with the Gabriella Miller Kids First Program
- Introduced a multitude of platform enhancements for large scale genomic analysis across academia and biopharma, ultimately increasing collaboration and analysis efficiency
- Maintained ISO 27001 Certification and FISMA Authority to Operate, enhancing security and compliance
- Opened an office in China to capitalize on growing market demand
- Relocated headquarters in Boston to support 2019 team expansion
“2018 was a tremendous year for Seven Bridges. We saw years of work developing the leading biomedical platform pay off with growth in the private sector. We are excited about the strong momentum we see in the beginning months of 2019,” said Bruce Press, Chief Revenue Officer, Seven Bridges.
About Seven Bridges
Seven Bridges is the industry-leading bioinformatics infrastructure and data analytics company accelerating precision medicine by enabling the understanding of biomedical data. Our platform, analytic tools, and services expertise are driving discovery and drug development at the world’s leading academic, biotechnology, government, hospitals, and pharmaceutical entities. Through our collaborations with the largest genomics projects, we connect the world’s biomedical information to enable the most efficient analysis at scale.